COMPETE AND WIN!
ICPCI FILM FESTIVAL
In order to promote and encourage high-standard of clinical practice, we cordially invite professionals in infection control to apply for the “Best Film Presentation Award”
The 2019 ICPCI Film Festival is open to all eligible candidates. There is no entry fee. All healthcare professional from different business entities, regardless if SEHA or NON-SEHA are eligible to participate. Multiple submissions from the same entrant in accordance with the Rules and Guidelines are acceptable; however, the same film cannot be submitted separately by multiple entrants.
All entrants must upload their film to YouTube and complete the online application form. Entries can be submitted beginning April 15, 2019 and must be uploaded before October 15, 2019
Late entries will not be accepted.
BEST POSTER PRESENTATION AWARD
APIC UAE invites attendees of the 3rd International Conference on Prevention and Control of Infection (ICPCI) to submit abstracts in the areas of infection prevention and control, healthcare epidemiology, and related fields for presentation at the Conference on October 31–November 2, 2019 being held at Jumeirah Etihad Towers Hotel in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Submit your abstract on the following topics:
- Prevention and control of Infection program management
- Measurement and Evaluation of Interventions for Prevention and Control of HAI “CLABSI, CAUTI, SSI, VAP and VAE”
- MDRO prevention and Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Surveillance Tools for Infection Prevention
- Infection Control Surveillance and hospital epidemiology
- Emergency preparedness and infectious disease disaster management
- Environment health and safety/Occupational Health
- Reprocessing of flexible endoscopes best practices
- Antisepsis/Disinfection/Sterilization best practices
- Data Standardization and Validation
- Infection prevention education and Competencies
- Healthcare Facility Construction/renovation
- Quality Management Systems/Process Improvement/Adverse Outcomes
- Infection prevention in Dental settings
- Infection prevention in Dialysis
- Infection prevention in Behavioral Health
- Infection prevention in Long-Term Care/Home Care
- Infection prevention in correctional facilities
Abstract Submission Deadlines:
- May 31, 2019 – Deadline for submission of abstracts
- June 15, 2019 – Presenters will be notified of acceptance
Please note that abstracts which were not selected by the scientific committee for oral presentation will automatically become an entry for the Best Poster Presentation Award.