The scientific committee of the 9th SEHA International Neonatology Conference has issued a call for abstracts for the upcoming meeting on 28th Feb- 2nd Mar 2019 at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
The program will discuss the recent advances and various approaches and management of a wide range of common neonatal diseases in multiple subspecialties presented by world class neonatal staff with real expertise in order to create a platform for communication between leading experts and professionals in the arena of Neonatology.
This unique Neonatal-Prenatal Conference also encourages the active participation of young researchers via Poster Zone Competition.
The scientific committee invites individuals to submit abstracts for Poster and oral presentations on the following themes:
- Birth Complications
- Neonatal Nutrition
- Neonatal Infections
- Neonatal Surgery
- Ethical Issues & Neonatology in Future
The abstracts will be evaluated on the following criteria:
Conference Date(s) and Venue:
- Best practices
- Case studies
- Completeness of the required information submitted
- Concept and design
- Other characteristics
Conference Date: 28th Feb-2nd Mar 2019
Venue: Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAEAbstract Submission Guidelines:
All abstracts must be prepared using the abstract submission guidelines.
Authors affiliations, abstracts title and references will not form part of the abstract document but should be indicated in separate fields during the abstract submission.
- Abstract Text:
A: Clinical research, quality project or audit:
(1) Introduction or background, (2) Objectives, (3) Methods, (4) Results, (5) Discussions and (6) Conclusions
B: Case report or Case series:
(1) Introduction or background, (2) Objectives, (3) Clinical Case (including diagnostic evaluation, treatment, and follow‐up) and (4) Conclusion(s)
• Maximum Word count – 250 words
- Please provide an accurate, succinct, and informative summary of the content. Be concise.
- Type abstract using font type (Arial), font size (12pt) and 1½ line spacing.
- Use A4 size paper
- Kindly submit your abstract to Ms. Zandy via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please keep in mind that the scientific committee will make the final decision on accepting submissions and assigning the poster category and eligibility for oral presentation.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered for review
- 10th February, 2019 - Deadline for submission of abstracts
- 15th February, 2019 - Presenters will be notified of acceptance.
- All abstracts must be prepared using the abstract submission guidelines.
- A maximum of 2 abstracts can be submitted as first author/primary presenter.
- Each abstract submission must indicate if the material was published or presented in any prior Congress or if it received any awards
- Accepted abstract entries of primary presenters/first author will get the complimentary registration.
- Please decide and finalize the presenter on behalf of your group/co-authors.
- A Certificate of Appreciation will be awarded to the First Author/primary presenter to honor his or her presentation
- Poster session must not be used as a marketing opportunity for products/equipment.
- Travel/accommodation expenses WILL NOT be provided.
For further information, please contact:
+971 2 4919888
Thank you for your interest in presenting to the 9th SEHA International Neonatology Conference 2019.
We look forward to receiving your Abstracts!
Attach Abstract Presentation
Allowed file formats : Pdf .doc . Docx only
* Fields are mandatory.