- SEHA EMPLOYEES and STUDENTS must provide a copy of valid ID to
confirm the registration. Please send the scanned copy of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5% VAT (Value Added Tax) will be added as per UAE Law.
Workshop timings are parallel to each
other. Please consider the session and time of each workshop when
selecting what to attend.
SESSION 1: 09:00-11:00
SESSION 2: 11:15-13:15
- WORKSHOP 1: Identification and Interventions for Youths at Risk for Suicide
- WORKSHOP 2: Unearthing Unconscious Stressors in Healthcare Providers: Art Therapy for Self-Care
- WORKSHOP 3: Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (Arabic)
- WORKSHOP 4: Rehabilitation for Mental Ill Patients (Arabic)
- WORKSHOP 5: Suicide Assessment and Its Role in Preventing Morbidity and Mortality
- WORKSHOP 6: 5-Steps patients’ interview for providing mental health care in PHC
- WORKSHOP 7: Neuropsychological Assessment in Cognitive Disorders (Arabic)
- WORKSHOP 8: Evidence-based Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Overview of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
SESSION 3: 14:00-16:00
- WORKSHOP 9: Psycho Social Treatment in Schizophrenia
- WORKSHOP 10: Personalized Cognitive Behaviour therapy for Obesity (CBT-OB)
- WORKSHOP 11: Management of Female Sexual Dysfunctions (Arabic)
- WORKSHOP 12: ACT: An Empirically Validated Approach to a Happier Life
SESSION 4: 16:00-18:00
- WORKSHOP 13: Forensic Psychiatry: The What, The Who, The Why
- WORKSHOP 14: The Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) in the Assessment of Children and Adults with Attachment Trauma (Arabic)
- WORKSHOP 15: "My comfort zone" Workshop (Arabic)
- WORKSHOP 16: Introduction to Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Borderline Personality Disorder
No registration type found this moment.