Call For Abstract
Submit Your Abstract!
The deadline for submitting abstract is December 10, 2018
Announcement and Call for Abstracts
We cordially invite nursing professionals to submit their abstract and be part of this great event. Through networking and sharing, the VPS Nursing Conference will provide an opportunity for all to exchange evidence-based practices, practical experiences, innovative ideas, current trends and issues in nursing. Please don’t miss this opportunity to connect with your peers and get updated.
The Scientific Committee is looking for presentations for the following sessions (but never let this limit your boundaries, All abstracts submitted will be reviewed whether they fall within the following sessions or not):
- Critical Care Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Surgical Nursing Care
- Medical Nursing Care
- Gynecology and Obstetrics and Neonatology
- Emergency Department Nursing
- Vision for Future Nursing
- Nursing Informatics
Date(s) and venue:
- Nursing Professionals
- Nurse Leaders
- Nurse Educators
- Specialty Nurses
- Nursing Professors
- Nursing assistants
- Other paramedics
Date :12th April, 2019
Venue: Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi
Presentations will be selected based on: relevance, best practices, case studies and completeness of the required information submitted. Participants want real life examples of what works and practical take-away tools/solutions
All abstracts submitted for presentations (by the 10th of December 2018) will be assessed and prospective speakers will be notified about the results by 15th December 2018.
Speakers are advised to keep the following guidelines in mind when planning both the abstracts and presentations:
- Content must be restricted to pure science, innovations, clinical issues operation of devices and Latest advancements in nursing practice.
- Relate to and provide evidence of contemporary approaches within or related to clinical practice - keeping in mind the conference theme.
- Emphasize professionals’ role, involvement and contribution within a team framework and Tell of how teamwork impacts or has impacted care
- Share a touching story from the real experience of a nurse dedicated to healing and caring.
- Share evidence-based knowledge and its ability to change and improve practice
- Share an experience which changed or is changing patients’ life
- Share information on the challenges faced by the nurse who goes to work and gives, gives and gives care!
- Provide a reminder of how critical nursing impacted upon the life or lives of others
- Express how you as a team member transformed and strengthened the team
- Highlight a moment that made the hard work worth it
- Share your inspiring experience and how it helped the patient
- Reflective practice on a day in the life of a Registered Nurse
- Abstract Topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific Theme, Topic and Sub-Topic
- Abstract layout - Abstracts must be submitted in the format provided.
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
- Graphs and images – A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract
- Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline(10 December 2018) in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Conference.
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented at the conference in English
- Provide evidence of logical processes and / or structure utilized – for example placing problem /issue in context, describing research/ study methodology followed, outcome(s) achieved, recommendations and limitations.
- Schedule your presentation for 40 minutes
- Type abstract using font type (Arial), font size (12pt) and 1½ line spacing.
- Abstract content must not exceed 200 words. The body of abstract should describe Objectives and Summary of the presentation. Provide an accurate, succinct, and informative summary of the content. Be concise!
- A short biography of 100 words of the speaker/presenter must be included along with abstract.
All submissions should be made through the attached abstract form.
Please feel free to share this information with colleagues or any other institutes or organizations.
Kindly email your abstract to Ms. Andra Urbano firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, contact:
Ms. Andra Urbano
Ph. : +971 2 4919888, Mob. : +971 565033781
Email : email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in presenting at 1st VPS Annual Nursing Conference
Attach Abstract Presentation
Allowed file formats : Pdf .doc . Docx only
* Fields are mandatory.