At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the common challenges in interpreting PET/CT/MRI/US/X-rays.
- Optimize Abdominal and pelvic Imaging Methods.
- Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology.
- Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
- Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice.
- Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.