The scientific committee is delighted to invite you to submit an abstract for the 2019 SEHA International Nursing Midwifery and Allied Health Conference that will take place on 24 – 26 September 2019 at Jumeirah Etihad Towers Hotel in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
This event is organized by the Abu Dhabi Health Services (SEHA) and supported by the Abu Dhabi Convention Bureau.
Abstracts are peer reviewed for quality of research, educational or scientific content, logical presentation and impact on nursing, midwifery and allied health. accepted abstracts are scheduled as either poster or oral presentation based on relevance, best practices, case studies and completeness of the required information submitted. Participants want real life examples of what works and practical take-away tools/solutions.
- Share strategies to improve quality of healthcare environment.
- Adopt models for standardized coordinated and integrated health care approach.
- Display research and evidence-based practice decisions in healthcare.
- Promote community health as a vital component of a sustainable healthcare system.
- Set strategies to retain health professionals and promote their engagement and well-being
- Explore the contribution of artificial intelligence and information technology in furthering safe reliable and efficient health care.
Send the Abstract form to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Attach Abstract Presentation
Allowed file formats : Pdf .doc . Docx only
* Fields are mandatory.